Skilled Nursing and Long Term Care
Nursing Care Delivered with Skill and Compassion.
Woodland Pond provides nursing care that combines compassion with advanced nursing competency to meet the needs of individuals and those who love them. Our skilled nursing services provide a complete spectrum of non-acute, 24/7 skilled nursing care. Individualized programs and services promote healing, comfort, security and independence in a high-quality, compassionate environment. Each resident’s quality of life and potential is maximized with stimulating private and community programs designed to provide meaning and purpose to each day.
All our skilled nursing rooms are private and are designed to feel like home. Whether the need is for short-term care while recovering from surgery or illness or ongoing long-term nursing care, support is customized for individual needs and preferences and is delivered around the clock by trained, highly qualified professionals.
Skilled nursing residents have access to a wonderful dining room, multiple activity spaces, a full calendar of special events, and cozy visiting spaces for connecting with friends and family.
Knowledgeable and caring providers will provide medical, supportive and comprehensive services to meet the needs of all residents, including those in the LGBTQ community.
Click here to learn more about the NY Safety Plan.
Skilled Nursing Care Services and Amenities
- Private room with half-bath & flat screen TV
- On-site dental services
- Meals prepared by Culinary Institute of America-trained executive chef
- On-site laboratory services
- 24/7 skilled nursing care
- On-site imaging services
- Individualized skilled care plans focusing on health and wellness
- Personal emergency response system
- Personal laundry, linen and daily housekeeping service
- Social work, psychology and psychiatry services
- Social and recreational programs
- Palliative care
- Private physician services/consultations
- Respite services
- Medical management, assistance with personal care and daily tasks
- Rehabilitation services including physical and occupational therapy and speech language pathology
- 24/7 security
- LGBTQ mental health services may be provided in conjunction with the Hudson Valley LGBTQ Community Center and who will accept Woodland Pond residents. Woodland Pond is also able to provide ongoing HIV care, hormonal therapy, continuation of hormones through maintenance and monitoring, and gender reassignment surgery after care.