Memory Care Community in New Paltz, NY
Uncompromising Care with a Personal Touch.
Woodland Pond residents in need of memory care services are supported each day with expertise, compassion and respect for who they are. Our dedicated staff is specially trained to provide exceptional Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
To help each memory care resident stay engaged, we offer a variety of specialized programs and activities designed around a broad range of interests and abilities. From creative arts to music appreciation, these activities promote a sense of accomplishment and well-being while helping residents create new memories. We’re committed to inspiring meaningful experiences so memory care residents can maintain their sense of self to the greatest extent possible.
Knowledgeable, caring professionals provide medical, supportive and comprehensive services to meet the needs of all residents, including those in the LGBTQ community.
Memory Care Services and Amenities
- Private apartment home (suite)
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Meals prepared by Culinary Institute of America-trained executive chef
- Security and 24/7 emergency response system, including roam alert
- Personal laundry, linen and weekly housekeeping service
- Scheduled local transportation
- Medication management
- Social, cultural, educational and recreational activities planned by our full-time activities staff
- Concierge service
- Individualized care plans focusing on the stimulation of body and mind
- Cultural arts center and great room
- Staff specialized in Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Art studio
- On-site physician services
- Safe, secure and supervised wander garden
- On-site dental services
- Pharmacy services
- On-site laboratory services
- Case management services
- On-site imaging service
- Assistance with personal care and daily tasks