Assisted Living Community in New Paltz, NY
Extra Assistance to Preserve Independence.
When physical abilities begin to diminish, it’s natural to need a helping hand now and then. Assisted living at Woodland Pond provides this help in a way that’s personal, one-on-one, and allows people to feel comfortable, secure and independent. Residents needing assistance with the activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and medication management, receive that care and support in the comfort of their own assisted living apartment home.
In addition to providing beautiful private apartments, our assisted living community features restaurant-style dining and activities and services tailored to individual interests and abilities — from cultural outings and social events to art classes and poetry readings. All our programs are designed to promote well-being, maximize independence and support exceptional living. Our caring, knowledgeable professionals provide medical, supportive and comprehensive services to meet the needs of all residents, including those in the LGBTQ community.
Click here to learn more about the NY Safety Plan.
Assisted Living Services and Amenities
- Private apartment home (suite)
- Meals prepared by our Culinary Institute of America-trained executive chef
- Personal laundry, linen and weekly housekeeping services
- Medication management
- Scheduled transportation for appointments and outings
- Social, cultural, educational and recreational activities
- Individualized service plans focusing on health and wellness
- Salon services
- Health support groups
- 24/7 nursing support
- 24/7 personal care aids
- Case management services
- On-site physician services
- On-site dental services
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site imaging services
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapies
- On-site massage therapist
- 24/7 security
- Personal emergency response system
- Concierge services
- Transportation services
- Pharmacy services