Visiting During the Pandemic
All Skilled Nursing visitors are required to complete a Visitors Screening form to gain entry. All visitors are required to test for COVID prior to entry to the skilled nursing unit. Complimentary tests are available upon check-in at Reception. Instructions will be provided to you.
Per regulatory mandate, failure to comply with any of the following requirements will result in suspension of any visitation rights throughout the pandemic.
- Visits will be available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
Before your visit:
- Upon arrival, you will be screened at the Reception Desk and be given personal protective equipment to don for the duration of your visit in the Health Center and designated visiting areas.
- All visitors are required to test for COVID prior to entry to the skilled nursing unit. Complimentary tests are available upon check-in at Reception. Instructions will be provided to you.
During your visit:
- Wash your hands immediately at the onset of your visit and right before your departure. (Alcohol hand gel will be provided).
- Wear your masks and any personal protective equipment that is provided to you at ALL times.
- You may touch during your visit if the resident you are visiting has been fully vaccinated. Masks must be kept on at all times. All other visits must maintain 6 foot distancing.
After your visit:
- If you develop any symptoms of illness during the next 14 days after your visit you must notify Woodland Pond infection control team, by calling the reception desk at ext. 5910 or calling 845-256-5910 and asking to speak with nursing administration.