Visiting During the Pandemic
Effective September 2, 2021, visitation is limited in Assisted Living/Memory Care due to a positive staff member case on campus, please contact 845–256–5910 for details.
Assisted Living/Memory Care
All Assisted Living/Memory Care visitors are required to complete a Visitors Screening form to gain entry.
Per regulatory mandate, failure to comply with any of the following requirements will result in suspension of any visitation rights throughout the pandemic.
- All visits must be scheduled through reception (ext. 5910 or dialing 845-256-5910)
- Visits will be scheduled 7 days a week from 10am-5pm.
- Visits will be 45 minutes long; scheduled on the hour, with 15 minutes in between to allow our staff to disinfect.
- All visits will be distantly supervised and take place in a designated common space unless otherwise arranged in advance as a compassionate visit.
- All visits will take place in outdoor shaded seating areas or indoor common areas.
- No visitors under the age of 18, unless with an adult.
- Limit of 2 visitors per resident (subject to change based on Department of Health guidelines).
Before your visit:
- While testing for COVID is no longer required, we strongly encourage all visitors to arrive 20 minutes prior to their appointment to have a free rapid COVID test on site.
- Upon arrival, you will be screened at the Reception desk, asked if you would like to be tested, and then directed to the testing clinic where you will be given a rapid test and/or be given personal protective equipment to don for the duration of your visit in the Health Center and designated visiting areas.
During your visit:
- Wash your hands immediately at the onset of your visit and right before your departure. (Alcohol hand gel will be provided).
- Wear your masks and any personal protective equipment that is provided to you at ALL times.
- You may touch during your visit if the resident you are visiting has been fully vaccinated. Masks must be kept on at all times. All other visits must maintain 6 foot distancing.
- No food or drink at all.
After your visit:
- If you develop any symptoms of illness during the next 14 days after your visit you must notify Woodland Pond infection control team, by calling the reception desk at ext. 5910 or calling 845-256-5910 and asking to speak with nursing administration.